1. Tickets cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged
2. Refunds only for cancellation of event
3. Ticket holders may be searched
4. Please act responsibly
5. NO Pets (except guide dogs), or campfires/BBQs/fireworks allowed
6. NO amplified music in parking/camping areas
7. See www.chagstock.info for full terms and conditions and guidelines for the event
STAGE 2: EARLY BIRD TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE 9AM FRIDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2017
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO BUY TICKETS
Children under 12 get in free. They must be registered for a ticket as we need to know numbers (see ticket options below). Please note that Youth tickets apply to 12-17 year olds. 18 and over is classed as Adult.
CAMPING - We do not charge extra for tent camping but we do make a charge to reserve space for camper/caravans and other live in vehicles. These need to be booked in advance, see below (one per vehicle for 2 nights camping).
Please read Terms & Conditions on Conditions Of Entry via Festival Info page
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU BUY ON LINE THEN YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR eTICKET SOON AFTERWARDS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IN CASE IT GETS PUT IN THERE